Tent Weddings - Information
Tent Weddings - General Information
Mario's has 30 years of experience doing these types of events. We have developed and custom manufactured a lot of the equipment we own.
- We provide total Event Planning.
- Weddings, Corporate and Private Events.
- Food service equipment rental, props, & decorations.
View Pictures of the Wounded Warrior Event.
Why Pick Mario's ?
Mario's has 30 years of experience doing these types of events. We have developed and custom manufactured a lot of the equipment we own. This is what we specialize in and we consider this type of event a Signature Production of our company.
- We are a 1 stop company for Catering, Liquor Service. Wedding Cakes. Tents, Tables, Chairs, Party Rentals, wait and event set-up staff.
- We use the latest in CAD design software to produce your event floor plan, seating arrangements, and even a 3D view of your event space.
- We assign you a personal event coordinator to meet with you to create and maintain a plan for your event.
- We have no problem working with others that you may have selected to assist you with you event; including party rental companies and caterers.
- Have the Wedding done your way. Elegant Buffet, Family Style, Formal Plated Dinner, or a Luau Pig Roast.
- We have all of the equipment to keep you cool, warm, dry, out of the sun or wind.
- Adjust your entire order 7 days before the event. More people, it's ok to make it larger, less people it's ok to make it smaller. That means total flexibility!
10 Reasons to have an outdoor Wedding
- The sun, flowers, tree, warm summer breezes. Need I say more? NO, but I will.
- Have the Ceremony and Reception at the same site.
- Guests will have a more relaxed comfortable feeling at this type of event.
- Children friendly event; the children can be free to play and still be in your view.
- Have it all your way, you have the freedom to have exactly what you want from a grilled picnic menu to a formal seated dinner with the decorations to match.
- You don't have to conform to what is already there. IE: a standard menu, 4 painted walls, chandeliers, and a dance floor.
- The tent is set-up in advance so you have time to decorate, have a rehearsal dinner, or even stay up all night the day of the wedding in the tent with close friends.
- Have total privacy, you won't be sharing a building with other events.
- What happens at the event stays at the event.
- Finally you have a reason to finish all of those yard projects.
The Myths of Outdoor Weddings
- You will save a lot of money
by having an Outdoor Wedding.
- If you want to have a Family Style or an Individual Plated style dinner, this is not true. If we or anybody has to bring the banquet hall to you meaning "The Guest Tent, Kitchen, Heavy Duty Electric, Flooring, and other Special Equipment" to a location the cost can equal or exceed a local standard banquet hall. But you can save a lot of money by providing some of the necessary requirements yourself as well as selecting a Buffet format dinner with disposable style of tableware.
- Weather can ruin the event.
- With the proper Heating, Fans, Air Conditioning, and many siding options available you can deal with about 95% of what mother nature can throw your way
- A tent is all closed with walls
- Actually it is the opposite, the tents have no side walls unless they are used in specific areas as a backdrop to a head table for example or to conceal an area from where the guests will be.
- Rain will ruin the event.
- Well it will put a damper on the day no pun intended, but the addition of a floor in the entire tent will prevent a damp chill, soggy shoes, sinking tables, and chairs. So while it will be an added expense it will fix the ground issue under the tented area on a rain filled week.
10 Steps to a perfect Outdoor Tent Wedding
- Take a look at the Menu and Equipment options via our website or printed material.
- Narrow down or decide on the food service format you
would like to have:
- Cocktails/Hors D'oeuvres, Buffet, Grilled Picnic, Family Style. or Plated Dinner.
- Look at our liquor/beverage packages, and consider if you would like to provide the bar requirements.
- Set up a meeting with us to meet you at the site so we can take pictures, check utilities, take measurements, view the terrain, and of course pick your brain so we can take your dream and turn it into reality.
- Back at our office we will create a proposal that shows the itemized price for each selection as well as an estimate for the total cost of the event.
- Take your time and digest all of the information. If you want we can explain what all of the spec's mean and then answer all of your questions.
- If necessary we will make further adjustments to your order after your review.
- You can request a food tasting to confirm your menu choices. After tasting the food you realize you love it, and give us a 30% deposit to hold the date.
- We all wait until you get your RSVP's back, then 5 days before the big day we tweek the order again to match your final guest count, and make any possible changes that are weather related.
- Rest up for the Big day! We're ready!
Decorating Possibilities are Endless
Use color and fabrics to create the atmosphere you desire.
Decor Blue 1
Decor Blue 2
Decor Blue 3
Decor Blue 3
Decor Blue 5
Decor Blue 6
|Tent Weddings - Buffet Packages|
|Tent Weddings - Family Style Packages|
|Tent Weddings - Individual Plated Packages|
|Tent Weddings - Gallery|